We’re Always on the Lookout for Great People
Class 1 Tractor Trailer Drivers
Sokil Group of Companies requires Class 1 Tractor Trailer drivers to be based out of our Edmonton, Calgary, or New Westminster locations.
- Consistent steady work
- Benefits program
To join our team of Professional Drivers:
Prepare the following information for the application:
- Last 5 years of employment history
- Any/all accident history
Applications can be submitted via the following:
- On-line – fill out application and Click the Submit button, attach required documents (application is found under Career Documentation)
- Print the application, scan, and email to: [email protected], attach the requirement documents
- In personal at Edmonton, Calgary and New Westminster locations
- Current CDA (Commercial Drivers Abstract) – Maximum 30 days within hire date
- Photo copy of a valid Class 1 Drivers license – no suspensions
- Resume with references
- Accident record claims request
Our procedures include the following:
- Complete review of all documentation submitted – missing or incomplete documentation will delay an application review
- Previous employer record check
- Road Test
- Drug and alcohol test (if required)
- Posses a valid Class 1 Commercial Drivers License
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Must have 3 years experience
- Six demerits or Less
- No impaired driving charges within the last 5 years
- No occupational criminal code convictions
- Previous compliance with Hours of Service Regulations
- Previous compliance with Cargo Securement Regulations
- Ability to comply with NSC Regulations
- EEMV – LC Combination course (if required)
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Provide a high level of customer service – attention to details, continuous customer improvement
- Comfortable with computer equipment, cell phones, GPS, scanners, e-forms, internet (any computer automation)
- Able to follow all provincial laws & regulations, company policies, OH&S, TDG.
Order Assembly – Calgary Branch – Full time and Seasonal positions available
- Order assembly personal required at our Calgary facility.
- Knowledge of order picking and operation of electric pallet jacks an asset.
- You have to be physically fit as some heavy lifting (up to 65 kgs) is required.
- Must have own transportation.
- If you are a self-starter and highly motivated person, we would like to hear from you.
- University students are welcome to apply.
- Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Fill out the Driver Application form (as a starting point) found in the Career Documentation section of this page.
- For further information please contact: (403-279-8646)
- Attach application form and resume and send to: [email protected]